THREE DAY PACKAGE // PT. LEO RESTAURANT // LUXURY SUITE
Available Monday – Sunday
$1583 per couple
Take a road away from the norm, escape the busyness of life and follow the signs to Point Lonsdale, located on the edge of the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula in Victoria, Australia. Here you will find LON RETREAT. High on the hill and inspired by the farm and coastal surroundings, Lon features a mineral spa and seven luxury suites spread throughout the sandstone retreat, each individually designed with its unique character and connection to the ocean, lakes and surrounding farmland.
Awake to a beautiful farm sourced breakfast tray before sailing across Port Phillip Bay to Sorrento, Mornington Peninsula, where Pt. Leo Estate’s Mercedes-Benz Sprinter awaits your arrival. As you meander up the driveway and past the cascading vines, welcome the sight of an inspiring Grand Arch, a waved monumental concrete structure, a 70-year-old Queensland King bottle tree and a doorway that offers a teasing glimpse of something truly remarkable.
Experience a world away from the everyday at Pt. Leo Estate with world-class dining, outstanding wine, and Australia’s foremost privately-owned Sculpture Park overlooking Western Port. Enjoy a 3 course a la carte menu in the one-hat restaurant, PT LEO RESTAURANT before taking part in a bespoke wine tasting with a member of the Pt. Leo Estate Cellar Door team. Meander through the Sculpture Park before departing for the return journey to Sorrento for your final night at Lon Retreat & Spa.
For those searching to reconnect with the beauty of slow and simple, your exclusive adult retreat, spa, wine, and fine dining experience awaits.
LON TO LEO INCLUSIONS //
- Two night’s accommodation at Lon Retreat & Spa in a Luxury Suite including a farm sourced breakfast tray for the first morning of your stay and unlimited access to heated mineral pool.
- A bottle of Pt. Leo Estate Non-Vintage Sparkling on arrival at Lon Retreat.
- Sculpture Park access & Wine Tasting at Pt. Leo Estate’s Cellar Door.
- 3-course a la carte lunch at Pt. Leo Restaurant.
- Private transfer to Pt. Leo Estate and return to Sorrento – Pt. Leo Estate’s Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- Queenscliff to Sorrento Ferry return transfer
- Private transfer to Queenscliff for Ferry terminal and return to Lon Retreat
- ‘Not Going Anywhere’ Lon antipasto & cheese selection in suite on your return to Lon Retreat.
EXTRA UPGRADE OPTIONS //
- Lon 3-hour Private Mineral Retreat at Lon Spa: $820 per couple on the day of arrival
- Brunch is Served Hamper (second morning of stay): $65
- Add third night in your luxury suite: $360 per night
- Welcome glass of Pt. Leo Estate 2018 Method Traditional: $18 per guest
- 3 course home-style dinner for two (ready to eat – heat or prepare in suite for your first night of stay): $140
BOOK YOUR LON TO LAURA EXPERIENCE NOW by calling us directly on 0352582990 or emailing us at email@example.com.
Alternatively you can check Lon availability and book your package online here.
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS -
- Lon is an adult exclusive retreat, not suitable for infants and children under the ages of 16 years.
- Package can only be sold to guests 18+ years old
- Full payment must be taken on day of booking
- Cancellation Policy – We understand that circumstances may arise where you may need to cancel your reservation. Should this occur, please note that cancellation fees may be incurred. If you are able to advise us of your cancellation with more than 14 days’ notice prior to check-in, your 50% deposit will be refunded less a $50 administrative fee.
If less than 14 days’ notice is given, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total reserved accommodation will be charged unless transferred to another date within 6 months of your original check-in date.
If less than 7 days’ notice is given, a cancellation fee of 50% of the total reserved accommodation will be charged.
If less than 48 hours’ notice is given, no cancellation is accepted, and guests will be charged for the total 100% of their reserved stay.
- COVID Policy: The safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff are hugely important to us. As a small, boutique property with just 7 suites we are fortunately well-positioned to manage the current COVID situation. Rest assured we have been keenly preparing for your safe arrival and have in place extensive cleaning and sanitisation measures, staggered check-ins and limited contact points. We ask that you please stay home if you or a household member are experiencing any COVID symptoms. Please note our COVID CANCELLATION POLICY allows for no cancellation fees and any deposits paid to be credited into the form of a Lon Gift Voucher or Pt. Leo Estate Gift Voucher which is valid for up to three years.
Laura Package: Premium includes ‘Alto’ or ‘Cumulus’ suites
Pt. Leo Restaurant Package: Luxury includes ‘Cirrus’ ‘Pileus’ or ‘Nimbus’ suites
In other news